Metropolitan School is accepting applications for Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 11 for the academic year 2022-23.
All applications made to Metropolitan School will be considered on an individual basis. Final acceptance will only be finalized upon receipt of all relevant paperwork together with the payment of the registration fee by the due date.
To apply, please complete the below application form and send it along with the required documents to email@example.com.
Once all documents have been received, student’s that meet the school’s criteria will be invited to the school, with their parents, for an assessment and parent interview. On the assessment day, the children will be assessed to understand their capabilities. For Pre-K and Kindergarten applicants, it will take the form of a one on one assessment. While for upper grades applicants will undertake a standardized American assessment. The Assessment Fee must be paid prior to the scheduled time.
Families will be notified of the result of the assessment within 14 calendar days. If your child is offered a place, a one-time non-refundable installment fee must be paid within 7 days to secure the student’s place.
If you have any questions regarding the admissions process please contact the Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 16489 Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Required Documents for the Assessment-
- Applicant’s Birth certificate (or a copy at this point) or Passport for Non-Egyptians.
- Copy of identification for both parents
- Copy of parents university certificates
- Nursery report (where applicable for Pre-K and KG1 applicants only)
- End of academic year reports for the past two years and the most recent school reports for the current academic year (important notice: if coming from outside Egypt, papers must be formally attested from the country of origin of the school attended by the embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt)
- A confidential letter of good conduct from the current school (mandatory for grade 7 applicants and up)
- An attested Sequence of Years Certificate (شهادة تسلسل دراسي موثقة)
Required Documents upon Acceptance:
- 8 recent color passport photographs
- Passport copy of the student (for English spelling purposes)
- Health and vaccination report (required prior to completing registration)
- A report/certificate from an ENT specialist and an Ophthalmologist stating the medical condition of the student
- Non-Egyptian Student’s Admissions Letter: Issued from the Educational Administration Office located in New Cairo (Only applicable for Non-Egyptian passport holders)
Students’ attendance is subject to the successful submission of this document
We look forward to welcoming you and your child into the Metropolitan School’s community.