Metropolitan School is building a community where teachers, students, and all of our colleagues learn and grow together.
We will employ, promote and develop all colleagues based on experience, ability, qualifications, and competence and will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, nationality, race, religion, color, or orientation.
We are excited to have found some highly skilled people to join our team already and we will continue to grow.
We are currently looking to attract the highest caliber colleagues in the following areas:
- High School Art Teacher
- Arabic for Foreign Language (AFL) Teacher
- Middle School Science Teacher
- ELA Teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Student Support Specialist
- Discipline Officer
- Lab Technician
- University Counselor
US Curriculum teachers from KG to Grade 11 – We know that a school is much more than a building. It is the relationships between teachers and their students and the passion for teaching and learning that make a great school. Our teaching colleagues will be native English speakers with US curriculum experience and a focus on creating and being part of a vibrant school community. Broader commercial, entrepreneurial, or business experience will be a distinct advantage for some roles. Teachers who are specialists in Music, Drama, Science, Sports, French, or Arabic will be especially welcome. If you’d like to be part of the team at Metropolitan, please send your resume, photograph, and a letter saying why you’d like to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- An education certificate is preferable
- From 2 to 3 years of experience in the same position
- Previous experience in international schools is a MUST preferably American system
- Very good communication skills and presentable
- Highly organized
- Very good leadership skills
- Fluent English language is a MUST
Warehouse Accountant – To keep records that show stock movements, losses and balances at the warehouse. maintain summary warehouse inventory records that show total warehouse inventory balances. Keep records on the ERP accurate and updated.
Web Developer – In charge of a site’s overall look and feel. They will also handle the technical aspects of a website, including its performance (website speed) and capacity (the maximum amount of traffic the site could handle at a given time.
• Fresh Grads are welcome to apply.
• Very good communication skills and Presentable.
• Highly organized.
• Very good leadership skills
• Flexibility and ability in learning
• Fluent English language is a MUST.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and mention the job title in the subject line otherwise the CV will be disregarded.