- Kindly follow outlined instructions relevant to your child’s grade level in each document below.
- Please note that additional supplies might be requested by individual teachers throughout the academic year depending on consumption.
- Met does not accept liability for any personal items lost on school property due to theft, fire, water damage, or for any other reason.
- The Front Desk has no responsibility nor liability to deliver school supplies or book resources to classrooms.
- Students in Grades 1-11 are required to bring a PED (Personal Electronic Device) to school, kindly check minimum requirements enclosed in respective supply lists.
EC and Elementary Notes:
- All students’ supplies must be labeled with your child’s full name/ grade level and homeroom.
- EC and Elementary school supplies should be brought to school on Orientation Days.
- It is the Parent’s/ Guardian’s responsibility to drop off students’ labeled supplies inside the classrooms.
- Where applicable, supplies should be separated in plastic bags by subject areas, clearly labeled with the subject, child’s full name, and homeroom. We will not accept any supplies combined together in one large bag.
- It’s the student’s responsibility to make sure his/her pencil case is brought to school daily.
MS/ HS Notes:
- Middle and High School students have lockers (allocated during the first week of school) to store textbooks and other learning materials.
- MS/HS Students need to bring a notebook and a pen ONLY on the 1st few days of school until lockers have been assigned and keys delivered to students.